Ersa i-CON NANO Soldering Station
i-CON2 offers all the value- added features of the revolutionary i-CON in a double iron digital station with multiple soldering and / or de-soldering tools for maximum flexibility.
The X-TOOL is a high powered de-soldering iron designed for the toughest through hole de-soldering applications which must be used in combination with the CU compressor unit.
1IC2000AXTA67 i-CON2 soldering station, complete, with i-TOOL soldering iron 0100Cdj, tip 0102CdlF16, holder 0A50 and dry sponge with container 0A08MSET as well as with compressor unit 0CU103A, X-Tool de-soldering iron 0720Edj, tip 0722Ed1226 and holder 0A44 120 W.
- Small footprint (145 x 80 mm) – saves valuable workbench space
- Fully antistatic according to MIL-SPEC/ESA standards
- Three fixed temperature settings or continuous from 150 up to 450 °C
- Three selectable energy levels
- Ultra light and ergonomically designed i-TOOL NANO with max. 80 W of power
- Large spectrum of low-cost & long-life replaceable tips
- Automatic stand-by function and non-operative mode saves energy & tip life
- Password lockout function for increased process control
- Calibration function for exact tip temperatures
- Complete system parameterization via simple PC software and micro SD card.
- Power Rating : max. 80 W
- Supply : 230V
- Secondary Voltage : 16.5V
- Temprature Range : 150-450 °C
- Heating Time : 9 Sec
- Soldering tip design : long-life tip
- Antistatic design (yes/no) : Yes
- Digital Display (yes/no) : Yes
- Weight : approx 2000g.
- Replacement heating Element : 010102J
Micro SD card with software and card reader
The software can be used to quickly modify the parameters of an i-CON NANO. With the MicroSD card this data can be transferred to one or more stations. Among other functions the station can be locked up to avoid unauthorized parameter changes.