Surface Resistivity Meter Z203-100
This is a wide-range, battery operated, portable instrument for measuring Surface Resistivity of virtually any surface. In the circuit industry, products such as packaging materials, component storage bags and trays, work bench surfaces, table and floor mats, conveyor belts, etc., have resistance values which need to conform to stringent specifications. Moreover, these values are expected to fall within specified limits. The Surface Resistivity meter can play a vital role in monitoring and checking the resistivity characteristic of the above items.
Surface Resistivity, Resistance between 2 points, and Surface to Ground can all be conveniently measured in accordance with EOS/ESD Association Std S4.1. Measurements in the conductive range i.e. up to 10^5 are made at 10V and all higher values at 100V. Measurements can be taken with built-in parallel electrodes or special external probes. A separate cord is also provided for Surface to ground measurements whereby the resistivity differential between any surface and any chosen ground can be determined.
The surface resistivity is conveniently indicated through an LED scale that is color coded to signify conductive, dissipative and insulative covering a total of 12 decades from 10^3 to 10^12 ohms/square with under range and over range indications.
- Measurement Range : auto ranging 10^3 to 10^12 ohms/sq
- Measurement accuracy : half decade
- Resolution : One decade.
- Excitation voltage : 10V for <10^5, 100V for >10^6
- Indication : By Multi-color LEDs
- Test actuation : Press-to-ON Switch.
- Power supply : 9 Volt DC battery.
- Low battery : Warning at 7.5 V
- Dimensions in mm : 125 x 75 x 29
- Weight : 160 GMS
- Calibration : Recommended every 12 months
- Traceability : To national standards
- Warranty : 12 months.
- Accessories included : Surface-to-Ground Cord & Carrying case
- Optional : External measuring probes