Sn60Pb40 Solder Wire (No Clean & Rosin Cored)
- High purity alloy that is composed of 60% Tin and 40% Lead from virgin metals.
- Applies at hand or feed soldering processes in Electronics & Electrical assemblies.
- Non-corrosive and no impact of flux residues forming at post soldering which means of passing in pin probe & flying probe tests for No Clean solder wires.
- If required, flux residues shall be cleaned with appropriate liquid application.
- Précised amount of flux cored from state-of the-art-technology manufacturing process.
This application is suitable for hand soldering process in Electronics & Electrical assemblies. Soldering iron set temperatures ranging from 350°C to 425°C are recommended to get desired solder joints. Application has designed with No-Clean flux cored in solder and residues may form on joints which may contribute no impact to circuit assemblies in the case of No Clean solder wires. Cleaning should be done when rosin cored solder wire used subject to in-house specification.
Storage & Handling
- Do not use fire near storage area.
- Store in dry, cool and non-corrosive environment.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipments while handling.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipments while processing.
||Bright and shiny finishes
||JIS-Z-3282 A CLASS
||1.3%, 1.8%, 2.2% ±0.1 %
||F4, R, RC
||Up to 30 SWG
||Excellent solder joint reliability. Superior joint strength.
Excellent thermal & mechanical fatigue resistance.
No cleaning or low cleaning required after solder joint
||For use in applications requiring good activation.0.002% Max
||Silver Chromate Test
||Copper Mirror Test
||Copper plate Corrosion
||Electro Migration Test