Bar Type - Static Eliminator Z2075
The generation and accumulation of unwanted electrostatic charges, both surface and airborne, poses a serious problem in various industries and processes. For example, static charges can lead to sticking and crumpling of polyester films while being processed on the machines. Collection of dust and other particulate contaminants on surfaces due to static is another example. The discharge bars and the power supply are used primarily in cases where disruptive static charges on fast moving material webs impair production processes and need to be eliminated.
How it works ?
This static eliminator works on the principle of high voltage corona discharge, to produce the neutralising ions. This Static eliminator system is designed to neutralize the charges by the “Ion showering” process wherein the surface charges present are neutralised. It is designed for continuous use and the unique “Shockless bars” ensure total safety even if the electrodes are accidently touched.
- Plastic film and paper industries
- Glass related industries
- Textile Industries
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Clean rooms.
- HV Power supply : (LBH) 165 x 240 x 190 mm, 9.0 Kg
- Input Supply : 3 PIN 230V AC 50Hz 50 Watts
- Output voltage : 6 - 7 KV AC 5ma
- No. of bars : Maximum 2
- Max load : Equivalent to 10m of cable including bars
- Short circuit : Protection
- Construction : Powder coated MS cabinet
- Radiated EMI : Internally shielded
- Ionizing Bar : Shockless SS electrodes with 2m cable
- Neutralising distance : 50mm max from needle tip
- Warranty : 12 months
Note : Not to be used near flammable gases, vapours or materials.